Monday, July 26, 2010

What's next?

So, I am about to leave Eugene, OR and head on a crazy series of adventure mostly involving travel. Starting next week, I begin a job at Bryce Canyon National Park in Southern Utah. I am completely stoked to see this part of the world and visit Mykensie Martin along the way, however I am quite apprehensive of the bow-tie mentioned as part of the uniform. this park boasts amazing views and a huge series of rock formations, even though I haven't actually been there to see any yet! The park is also close to the grand canyon, zion, cedar breaks, capitol reef and canyonlands national parks and monuments. Oh, and it's just a few hours from Vegas. http://www.brycecanyonforever.com/ This will be followed by an awesome potentially 6 week drive across the United States in the winter of course. I apparently like a challenge. This trip currently includes potential stops in Boston, Michigan, PA, New Orleans, Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, Hot Springs-Arkansas, Nashville and as many other beautiful places in our country as I can fit in. Anyways, this blog is designed to be the first installment of my post-collegiate adventures, so in other words, the first installment of many. More once I arrive in Bryce Canyon next week!

1 comment:

  1. You have fun and enjoy your travels, but most of all be safe. There are a lot of weird fucked up people out there. Just remember to rely on your gut. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete